Tuesday, January 3, 2023

Nothing to Talk About

You may notice that I post a lot and don't actually say anything. I mean, that's accurate. I use this blog as therapy sometimes. Maybe it's a reflection of what is going on in my brain (chaos) or my life (boredom). Most often, I'm just sitting here with a glass of wine, bored out of my gourd and ignoring the fact that I have homework that's waiting to be completed, but as long as I'm "busy" with something else, it can wait. I still utterly and totally dislike my job. I still absolutely and entirely dislike school. These things seem to be eternal.

I decided last year, as in 2022, that my resolution would be to learn something new monthly. January was photography. I fell off after mid-January, and while I'm still doing photography, I don't feel I really understand photography. So, January 2023 is for photography again.  

I haven't decided on February or further yet. 

I'd like to wish everyone a Happy New Year and the best this time around. This year will be better, right?

If we make it so.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment