Monday, December 19, 2022

All I Need

are my dogs, my camera, and wine. Seriously. Life is good with these things. Sure, the people in it are good as well, and my people are stable, but my dogs, my camera, and wine are always ready to party (well, Rum & Choke is too, if truth be told. Ask me how I know.)

It's Not Drinking Alone if the Dogs are Home


Anyway, I did an Embark test on my Ralley boy, and he came out to be:

Whaaaaat?!

Whaaaaat?! I'd have SWORN my boy was Beagle. I still say he is. Beagle is a state of mind, and my boy believes he's a Beagle. Regardless, he's a tiny little angel, and I love him so much. 

I got a new phone. I had a Samsung Galaxy S9 for a long minute, and I just changed to a Galaxy S22 Ultra, which is supposed to be the BEST for pictures, and we all know how I like my pictures. It seems like it will live up to expectations but not so to take the place of my beloved Canon or Nikon. I'm loyal like that. It's just more portable than my real cameras. 

It's been an ok day, and for those that know me know this is a win. Have a glass of wine all, and toast my day. Cheers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment