Monday, August 8, 2022

Easier Said Than Done & 5 Star Books

I try to post twice a week. Yeah, I know I don't do that, thanks. But I try. On my days off. 

I'm still dealing with the Hypothyroidism & Insomnia, though. You know how it is. Or hopefully, you don't. 

I reread The 5th Wave and read book 2 of The 5th Wave series, The Infinite Sea, and I've been carrying The Last Star around in my bag ready to go. I get a lot of reading time at work during the night, so best to be prepared. 

The 5th Wave - I gave it 5/5 stars then, and I give it   ★★★★★ now.

The Infinite Sea - I give it  ★★★★★

As I said, I have Last Star ready to go, but I also have bid 45 books read this year on Goodreads and have only read 25 our of those 45. Therefore, I supplemented my reading with: 

The Dark Stuff by Paul Seiple, Pressure and Deathless (Pressure 2) by Jeff Strand.  I gave all three  ★★★★★

I'm partway though Autumn Bleeds Into Winter, also by Jeff Strand. I will then read The Infinite Sea.  

So, not a post with a lot of brain power on my part, but you're welcome anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment