Sunday, December 5, 2021

Random Imagery by an Amateur Photographer III


 I took 148 pictures this day (12/3) and while quite a few of them came out *alright*, a lot of them came out appearing overexposed. I'm struggling with lighting when I take pictures, as you may or may not be able to tell in these images. I'm not certain what I'm doing wrong, so if you have suggestions for me, please share! I'm using a Canon EOS Rebel T7i. I absolutely love how most of the pictures come out crisp and perfect, but the lighting I just can't figure out. 

As mentioned in my previous post The Delay in Posting & A Challenge, I need 50 pictures I have never taken before. Well here's seven! (and yes, I know they don't appear to be aligned, I got annoyed and gave up. Sorry if you have OCD!)


Someday I'll be good at this shit, 

Butterfly

No comments:

Post a Comment